Activated Carbon Technologies' range of high quality Acticarb activated carbon products are used in a wide range of marine, oil and gas applications:
For marine applications the typical requirements are for onboard water treatment and air filtration.
For oil and gas applications the requirements range from:
- drinking and process water treatment
- storm water and waste water treatment, including residual PFOS fire foam compund removal,
- volatile organic compound (VOCs) and sulphur compounds (H2S) control from flue gases
- process applications including amine recovery systems, oil recovery systems and HPNA removal systems.
The activated carbon products we manufacture and supply for these applications come in 3 key forms:
- PAC - Powdered Activated Carbon
- GAC - Granular Activated Carbon
- Pellets - Pellitised or Extruded Activated Carbon